The Temporary Builders Supply Kiosk is a robust, weather-proof housing for the electricity supply to a large building site, meeting the specifications of the DNOs (Specifically manufactured to ENW specification). It is much faster to install than a brick construction and more resistant to damage than a plastic enclosure.Please check with your DNO to make sure that you meet your DNO requirements before ordering this item. The DNO, Distribution Network Operator, manages the connection to the electricity network and they will be making the new connection for your site whether it is a temporary connection or a permanent connection.
- The cost-effective alternative to a brick-built housing.
- Two-compartment electrical enclosures for the temporary electricity supply to a construction site.
- The TBS60 kiosk is designed to house the supply and metering equipment for a site with a requirement less than 100 amps.
- The larger TBS300 kiosk is typically suited for CT metering (i.e. a CT Chamber) for larger power requirements (up to 430 A).
- Be advised that TBS300 Kiosks require HIAB delivery. The plinth is sent a week ahead, kiosk to follow.
- The Temporary Builders Supply Kiosks are powder coated in red to denote their temporary status.
To discuss a TBS60 kiosk manufactured to your specific requirements, please contact us.
- Typical use: up to around 100 A (60 to 70 kVA, depending on the DNO) equipment for a power supply to site. Not intended to house a CT chamber.
- External dimensions: 1250 x 1266 x 430 (whd) including peaked roof (1125 mm high excluding roof).
- Two compartments ~620 wide x 1000 high.
- 3 locks per door with 2 tri-key camlocks and one central hasp and staple with padlock shroud.
- Detachable lifting lugs.
- 304-grade stainless steel sheet – 2 mm thick.
- Manufactured to ENW specification.
- Red, powder-coated finish to denote temporary status on site.
Always check with your DNO to make sure you meet their requirements for the enclosure for housing the new connection, whether it is a temporary or permanent connection.
To discuss the TBS 300kVA kiosk manufactured to your specific dimensions, please contact us.
- Typical use: up to 430 A (309 kVA) equipment for a three phase supply to site. This is intended to house a CT chamber.
- Option available for purchasing the enclosure on its own or including a CT Chamber. Please enquire.
- External dimensions: 1600 x 2307 x 800 (whd) including peaked roof (2025 mm high excluding roof).
- Two compartments ~750 x 2000 high.
- Detachable lifting brackets can be removed following installation and re-attached for moving the cabinet later.
- Multi-point locking system protected by padlock shroud.
- 4003 grade stainless steel sheet – 2 mm thick.
- Manufactured to ENW specification.
- Red, powder-coated finish to denote its temporary status on the construction site.
Always check with your DNO to make sure you meet their requirements for the enclosure for housing the new connection, whether it is a temporary or permanent connection. Please be advised that TBS300 Kiosks require HIAB delivery. The plinth is sent a week ahead, kiosk to follow.
Have you found the right Power Supply Enclosure?
We paint the Temporary Builders Supply enclosures red because of their temporary nature. The red makes them stand out as a temporary item on a construction site. If perhaps this is not what you are looking for and would like the same enclosure in another colour, see our Permanent Supply enclosures. These are same size and design to the TBS60 and TBS300 but are available in our 4 standard colours: Black, Dark Green, Light Grey and Dark Grey. Please be aware that the larger TBS300 or PS300 Kiosks require HIAB delivery. The plinth is sent a week ahead, kiosk to follow.
We also suggest browsing through our RB Cabinet range, for single and double door enclosures fitted with a plywood backword for mounting electrical equipment. For a single phase supply to a building, we’d normally recommend the smaller RB600 or RB800 cabinet as the most cost-effective solution.
Another option for your application maybe our RMC enclosures, these larger enclosures have a single bay with no internal separation, with a fitted plywood backboard. The sizes available may be better suited for your application. To make sure you are selecting the correct enclosure, we advise that you check with your DNO when considering a new connection. They will advise on the requirements for new connections, including the requirements for the enclosure.