RMC Cabinet Range
- Smooth polyester powder coated finish.
- Single 18mm External Grade Plywood Backboard.
- IP24 rating with ventilation louvres (standard), IP46 rating without ventilation louvres.
- Always sold with corresponding plinth to ensure a stable installation.
- Three-point locking system with L handle, padlockable (10mm shackle) and shroud for added security. Packlock not included.
- Strong, spring-loaded bolts to hold the doors in place.
- The RMC has no internal separation, allowing plenty of space for your electrical equipment.
- 2° roof slope to back of cabinet as standard, peaked roof available if required.
- Earthing studs fitted to both body and door.
- Fully sealed door aperture.
- Ventilated via louvres on the doors by default (optional).
- Fitted with door stays.
- A4 document pocket.
Due to the size of this enclosure it will require a forklift to offload from the carrier. Please make sure to make the necessary arrangements to accept delivery.
|Product Code||Product Dimensions|
(h x w x d, mm)
(h x w, mm)
|RMC1250||2000 x 1250 x 600||1770 x 1152||550||260|
|RMC1600||2000 x 1600 x 800||1770 x 1502||750||370|
|RMC2100||2000 x 2100 x 800||1770 x 2002||750||430|
Click here to see a table with dimensions of all our cabinet and feeder pillar products.
- Consumer Unit
- Heater & Fan Kits
- LED Light
- Electrical Sockets
- Peaked Roof
- Access Panels
- Cable Entry Holes
- Removal of Louvre Vents (subject to metalwork modification)
- 4003 Grade Stainless Steel: Suitable for inland locations
- 304* Grade Stainless Steel: Suitable for inland & coastal (<1 mile from coastline)
- 316* Grade Stainless Steel: Suitable for coastline locations
*Must be powder coated. Natural finish is not available for this product.
- RAL 9005 Black Gloss
- BS4800 14C40 Dark Green Gloss
- BS381C 631 Light Grey Gloss
- BS381C 632 Dark Grey Gloss
Other colours available on request.
Delivery on Enclosures from Stock is 48hrs from receipt of order* or within 5 working days for finished stock that requires powder coating or adding alternative locks. As well as 5 working days for Natural finish from stock.
For larger quantity orders and for FireSeals (excluding any design time) the Lead Time is 3 working weeks.
*Any orders received need to be paid before the order is processed and lead times start.
We always work to despatch orders sooner if we can.