- Covers damaged meter boxes.
- Electricity warning symbol embossed on the door.
- Left-hand opening, now with diecast snap-line hinges.
- All units fitted with slam cams and supplied with a triangular plastic key.
- Option for keyed cam lock.
- Powder coated, 1.2 mm stainless steel.
- Available in RAL 9010 Satin White.
Still don’t know whether this product is right for you?
Have your measurements ready and ask our automated chatbot system for a recommendation by clicking the blue icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
(h x w x d, mm)
(h x s, mm)
|Small||623 x 447 x 59||460 x 344||5.5|
|Medium||698 x 502 x 69||536 x 400||6.5|
|Large*||795 x 567 x 69||675 x 479||8.5|
*R17 Large unit has two locks due to its size.
**Please note that to fix over your meter box, the fixing plate height must be less than the inside height of your meter box, and the fixing plate separation must be within approximately 10mm of the inside width of your meter box.
See here for an instructional video
Delivery on Enclosures from Stock is 48hrs from receipt of order* or within 7 working days if powder coating is required.
We always work to despatch orders sooner if we can.
* Receipt of order: payment received and order processed.