- Covers unusual or very badly damaged meter boxes.
- Gas warning symbol embossed on the door.
- Left-hand opening, now with diecast snap-line hinges.
- All units fitted with slam cams and supplied with a triangular plastic key.
- Option for a keyed cam lock.
- Powder coated, 1.2 mm stainless steel.
- Available in RAL 9010 Satin White.
- Ventilation Louvres
Still don’t know whether this product is right for you?
Have your measurements ready and check out our selection guide here, or ask our automated chatbot system for a recommendation by clicking the blue icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
(h x w x d, mm)
(h x w, mm)
|Small||656 x 451 x 60||588 x 350||5|
|Small Extra Deep||668 x 451 x 80||588 x 350||5|
|Medium||700 x 501 x 50||638 x 400||5|
|Medium Extra Deep||730 x 501 x 100||638 x 400||6|
|Large||800 x 581 x 50||738 x 480||7|
|Large Extra Deep||830 x 581 x 100||738 x 480||8|
*Please note that to fix over your meter box, either the height or the width of the fixing points of the R10 must exceed the height or width of your meter box respectively.
Delivery on Enclosures from Stock is 48hrs from receipt of order* or within 5 working days for finished stock that requires powder coating or adding alternative locks. As well as 5 working days for Natural finish from stock.
For larger quantity orders and for FireSeals (excluding any design time) the Lead Time is 3 working weeks.
*Any orders received need to be paid before the order is processed and lead times start.
We always work to despatch orders sooner if we can.