The NH609N features power cable termination and distribution, communication cable termination and interconnection, and racking.
The NH609N fits a grillage pedestal, chamber pedestal (both manufactured by Ritherdon), or a standard 610 plinth (not supplied). The NH609N is designed, manufactured, and tested according to the National Highways TR 1188 N specification document. Manufactured in Stainless Steel and under the Ritherdon 25-year guarantee.
Features and Accessories
- 25U 19″ Rack – For the mounting of communications and roadside equipment, up to 50kg. 24U available to use, 1U taken up by NRTS power bar.
- IP56 Rating – The NH609N is protected against dust ingress powerful water jets according to BS EN 60529:1992 + A2:2013
- 15mm Thick Backboard – WBP plywood backboard (EN314.2 Class 2)
- Available in BS4800 00-A-09 ‘Flint Grey’, 4003 Grade Stainless Steel construction.
- Rural or Gantry PDU Option:
- TSP Socket Strip x1 – BS 1363 6-way 13 A socket strips.
- Rack Power Cables x8 – 3-core 0.75 mm2 flexible cords fitted with ICE 60320 C13 cable sockets located in the Equipment Bay.
- Optional Cabinet Heater – Stego touch safe heater.
- MET – Main Earth Terminal located in the PDU side.
- Surge Protection – Type 1, 2 & 3 surge protection fitted.
- Hinged viewing covers on circuits within the PDU.
- PDU Cable entry – 3x 32.0mm, 9x 25.0mm, 18x 20.0mm diameter holes fitted with blanks located in PDU.
- 13A Maintenance socket mounted to cabinet backboard on equipment side.
- Optional Pedestals – Placed between cabinet and plinth/chamber to prevent moisture ingress.
- Secure Locking System – Three-point locking on each door operated using an NH-Supplied T-key.
- Lifting Lugs – All units are supplied with detachable lifting lugs with 438 kg maximum load.
- Cable Entry – Opening at the base for cable entry or duct stubs.
- Two 90° Doors – One on each side, allows for easy convenient access to equipment inside.
- Horizontal Termination Rails x2 – Under the PDU for the termination and earthing of SWA cables.
- Ritherdon Guarantee – All metalwork is guaranteed for 25 years.