The Ritherdon R6 Electric Meter Box is a full standalone meter box designed to be surface mounted onto a wall, providing the meter with steel protection. Each unit consists of the full door and box assembly to be installed for right-hand opening.
- Compatible with the requirements stated for plastic outdoor electricity cupboards in BS 8567:2012.
- Secure Locking System – The units are fitted with slam locks which don’t require a turn of the key to lock.
- Neoprene Gasket – Provides a waterproof seal around the door.
- Surface Mounted – This unit is intended for installations to be fully exterior to the wall, no need to create a wall opening.
- 12mm Plywood Backboard – For mounting of metering equipment.
- 2 x 50mm Circular Cut-Outs – For passing electrical cables out of the back or bottom of the meter box. The unused cut-out can be blocked using the plug provided.
- Robust Construction – Zintec steel construction greatly improves resistance to vandalism and wear and tear compared to GRP, greatly improving its service life.
- Colour – Available in RAL 9010 Satin White, however can easily be repainted.