|Enclosure||Total Height (mm)||Working Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Working Depth (mm)||Backboard (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|BTPILSM||802||456||204||157||130||350 x 180||12|
|BTPILLRG||952||606||204||157||130||500 x 180||14|
* Working height is useable space inside the pillar above ground. Also, the height above ground after burial.
Click here to see a table with dimensions of all our cabinet and feeder pillar products.
BT Pillars are supplied with tri-key operated cam-locks as standard. Alternative lock options are as follow:
- Key operated stainless steel camlock
- Pin hex camlock
- 4003 Grade Stainless Steel: Suitable for inland locations
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel: Suitable for inland & coastal (<1 mile from coastline)
- 316 Grade Stainless Steel: Suitable for coastline locations
- RAL 9005 Black Gloss
- BS4800 14C40 Dark Green Gloss
- BS381C 631 Light Grey Gloss
- BS381C 632 Dark Grey Gloss
- Anti Graffiti Finish
- Natural Finish* (304 & 316 Grades only)
Other colours available on request.
Delivery on Enclosures from Stock is 48hrs from receipt of order* or within 5 working days for finished stock that requires powder coating or adding alternative locks. As well as 5 working days for Natural finish from stock.
For larger quantity orders and for FireSeals (excluding any design time) the Lead Time is 3 working weeks.
*Any orders received need to be paid before the order is processed and lead times start.
We always work to despatch orders sooner if we can.