Outdoor Data and Fibre Cabinets
Ritherdon can help with outdoor data cabinets for the middle mile and last mile network for fibre and data connections.
We offer our robust stainless steel street cabinets fitted with 19-inch racks, with options for cable management and temperature control. Ritherdon cabinets are made in Britain, designed, and manufactured from our factory in Darwen, Lancashire.
Features and Benefits:
• Stainless steel, powder coated, robust outdoor cabinets
• Metalwork guaranteed for 25 years
• Designed and manufactured in Britain
• Highly customisable – Temp control, Lock options, etc
• Cabinets suitable for telecoms and FTTC, FTTP, FTTH, FTTN, FTTX Connections
From our range of cabinets, we’ve designed the following models for data and telecoms purposes:
- RDS850 48U Dual Door Rack Data Street Cabinet: Front and rear doors for ample installation space.
- RDS800 21U Rack Cabinet: Single door cabinet with 19-inch data racks.
- RDS800 21U 650 Rack Cabinet Extra Depth: Extra-depth of 650mm for additional equipment space.
As designers and manufacturers, we can work to modify or customise the existing range of Rack Cabinets, or create a new design altogether. Please bear in mind, that for new designs, we expect to work with minimum batch quantities. For one-off designs, it is best to stick to our standard range with the possibility of minimal modifications on design. This helps keep cabinets cost-effective and lead times reduced.